Prohibited Uses: It is prohibited to abuse this Site for purposes of money laundering. CFX Point Markets employs best practice anti-money laundering. CFX Point Markets reserves the right to refuse and to terminate any business relationship, and to cancel any operation of customers who do not comply with the requirements of anti-money laundering:
- Online traders should provide all information required for registration.
- The earnings will be paid to the person who first registered for an account online.
- When a customer maintains an account through wire transfers, the gains will be distributed to the sole owner of the originating bank account. When you make deposits in this way, it is the responsibility of the live trader to ensure that the trader’s account number and the registered name of the account owner accompany every transfer to CFX Point Markets.
- When a fund is made using a credit card or debit card, the winnings will be distributed solely to the person whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit and will not be reimbursed on the same card.
- Only one account is allowed per person. No gains can be levied on accounts opened under false names or multiple accounts opened by the same person.
- CFX Pointmarkets may, from time to time at its sole discretion, require from a customer to provide additional proof of identity such as notarized copy of passport or other means of identity verification as deemed necessary circumstances and may, at its sole discretion, suspend an account until the required proof is provided.